At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae.
1. Manages, designs, and implements policies and procedures relating to a company's Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
2. Ensures that inpatient and outpatient counseling and care facilities meet company standards.
3. Provides training to management for dealing with medical and behavioral problems.
4. Provides counseling to employees in the program.
5. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area.
6. Typically reports to top management.
7. Typically manages through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity.
8. Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
Ad prima utroque sed, ex eos prompta debitis, mea vitae verear contentiones ad. Erant ponderum euripidis ius id, no his atomorum ocurreret. Cibo adhuc probatus ea usu, atqui lobortis antiopam id vim. Aperiam perfecto ea pri, nec in placerat tractatos. An essent eripuit erroribus cum, ut purto epicurei adipisci vel.
1. Master’s Degree
2. Minimum 8 years work experience as Employee Assistance Professional
3. CA Licensed clinical social worker (LCSW)
4. CA Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT or LMFT)
5. A licensed psychologist in the state of California (PhD)
6. Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with our staff and faculty
7. Ability to work effectively both on an individual basis and as part of a team
8. Strong computer skills to maintain accurate and complete documentation
1. Health, dental, and vision plans, tuition assistance for our employees and their families, paid time off, flexible spending accounts.
2. 2:1 retirement plan contributions, child care centers, and up to $50,000 housing subsidy
3. ICF (International Coach Federation) certified
4. CEAP Certified Employee Assistance Professional desired, but not required.